if I die young it’ll be because of overexposure to weather.com’s shitty garbage news
shivershaymay said: Your realizations are so in tandem with mine. Thank you for posting c:
of course! thank you for responding - it’s really nice to get feedback every now and then. I hope that your realizations and the experiences behind them are helping you move in the direction you want to be going and that you’re feeling good about where you are and what’s going on in your life (sorry if that sounds general, but I really mean it!). if you ever want to chat about stuff, feel free to send me a message - I’m happy to discuss anything!
timeywimeyisonmyside said:Every time I get tired of growing my hair out I see someone with gorgeous hair like yours and I say FINE I’LL KEEP TRYIN
awww thank you! it’s funny you should say this because lately I’ve just been wanting to shave one side or cut it all off but I’ve done the latter before and I ended up hating it so I’ll continue to maintain the mane (for now). seriously though, growing your hair out is rough. if only there was a way to forget the pseudo-mullets…
Designer Alexandra Khitrova Discovers a New Career through Her Stunning Fantasy Concept Artby Christopher Jobson on May 17, 2014. The reaction online and off was swift, and Khitrova soon found herself working on increasingly complex drawings as she suddenly began to get commissions. Now, only a year later, she is already working with a team of writers and artists on a feature film.
3 for the price of 1, what a steal
- there was an earthquake at 3am so that was cool even though it woke me up and make me kind of nervous because I haven’t felt one that strong in a while (no damage here but it’s a different story in Napa)
- went room-hunting in Santa Cruz yesterday for what I hope will be the last time (at least for another year)
- if it is indeed the last time then that means that I get to shamelessly devote free time to my comic and friends and family (and myself!) and that is very exciting
- however, I’m getting nervous about leaving because what if it’s still not the right path for me, what if I’m making a huge mistake, etc.
- the chicken bone is still on my car
- had the realization the other day that, despite great efforts, you can’t be aware of every single “holy moment” that happens to you - some seem so normal at the time that you don’t feel their meaning until later, and that’s hard to accept but it is what it is
- this summer I have established who needs to go and who needs to stay and that rocks but also sucks because, in a cruel twist of fate, I will be leaving everyone who needs to stay so apparently I’m a goddamn hypocrite
Frederic Chopin - Nocturne in C Minor, Op. Posth. - Vladimir Ashkenazy
Least performed/recorded of all the Nocturnes (for no good reason at all).
GET MAD AT AN EMPLOYEE FOR FOLLOWING RULES SET BY THEIR SUPERIORS (ESPECIALLY IF YOU SIGNED AND AGREED TO THESE RULES!) (IDIOT!!!!!!!)
ALSO DO NOT GET MAD AT THEM IF THEY’RE DOING EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO WORK WITH YOUR SITUATION BUT THINGS DON’T TURN OUT THE WAY YOU WANTED THEM TO
JUST BECAUSE YOU’RE OLDER THAN THEY ARE AND ARE IN A BAD MOOD DOESN’T MEAN YOU GET TO TREAT THEM LIKE GARBAGE
IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO TREAT THEM LIKE GARBAGE AND FOR SOME REASON YOU CAN’T HELP THIS
THE PERSON IN FRONT OF YOU IS A REAL HUMAN BEING WITH FEELINGS AND AN ENTIRE LIFE YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT AND IT’S POSSIBLE THAT THEIR ENTIRE DAY HAS BEEN A CONTINUUM OF STRESS AND THEY ALREADY HAVE A LOT TO WORRY ABOUT AS IT IS
NO ONE IN RETAIL EVER WANTS TO UPSET A CUSTOMER
EVERYONE IS DOING THE BEST THEY CAN
IF YOU CAN’T REALIZE THAT LONG ENOUGH TO AT LEAST BE RESPECTFUL
GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE STORE
I had a dream last night that I was watching the news (with current stories from the real world) and in the middle of it the reporter was like, “actually none of this is real,” and I was like, “then why are you showing it?” and she said, “to test the reaction of the U.S. if any of this ever did happen, but it’s worse than we expected it to be.”
|Customer:||Do you know how this works?|
|Me:||Does anyone really know anything|
soaring dreams keep my head in the clouds
heavy heart keeps my body on the ground
this must be why my throat hurts